View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #44
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Could have kept Leach if we'd let Jacoby go and frankly that would have been a better decision than giving that idiot JJ the money we gave him.

Winston & Brisiel were in my eyes a wash. Right now it looks like we made a mistake. By the end of the season we won't even miss them. It takes time to get offensive linemen working together as seemlessly as we had last season but their replacements are not bad players. They just need time. There's no replacement for reps.

Ryans I was ok with seeing traded but I don't feel like they did enough to shore up the position once he was gone. James was an ok acquisition but I don't know why they see him as a starter. Regardless even if Ryans was still here Dobbins would still be seeing the field and that would still hurt us. Sharper I am unimpressed with. I feel like if Posey pays off then it won't matter but if he washes out we'll all be wishing we'd taken an ILB there instead of a project WR.

Dreeson I don't think we miss nearly as much as some people think. He's good but it's not like we're looking at an empty TE pantry. Graham is like the new OL starters. He needs reps, it will be fine.