View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #16
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Battle Red Tailgate 10/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Feel free to bring whatever you want. The grill is set up open style, so anyone can cook on it or you can drop off stuff to be cooked. Or maybe you make an awesome guacamole dip. You'll discover that we are a potluck style organized chaos tailgating group. So don't sweat it, whatever you decide will be fine.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
maybe I will make some brats? Do you have a way to boil meat there, not sure I can do this in the hotel...? I need to boil it for a few minutes in beer prior to grilling...