View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #54
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Patterson reminds me alot of a young AJ. He has that kind of ability. He will shoot up the draft boards after the combine. Allen will end up as the only WR drafted higher than Patterson. (I think he will come out early.)

Hyde is small for a S. He got in trouble with the law. Doesn't seem like a future Texan to me. Give me Swearinger in the 4th. A CB I really like that could be available later is Tharold Simon from LSU. He's not flashy but he does his job. (3rd/4th rd.
We sure seem to have a bunch more chinks in the armor than we did in August . I don't know about mock drafts but I do have likes and concerns .

1. A 3/4 with no pass rush from the OLB is a concern .
2. A TE who is a big target ( 6'6 ) and a really good blocker would be nice .
3. ILB depth
4. OL help
5. WR help
6. QB to groom to challenge TJ .
6. DL help
7. I like the OU FB .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote