View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #50
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 3454 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving in Detroit

I am looking at heading to this game as well. Coming from NY so I have a little bit of a shorter trip. Just waiting to see if my cousin can get off work to car pool with me. If we go im hoping to get a hotel within walking distance (half mile or so) from the stadium.

My main concern is the safety of the area, especially while wearing a texans jersey.

Are you guys getting seats in the same section? I would love to have a whole section or at least a row of texans fans.

Also I dont have facebook so I cant join/check the facebook group.