View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #31
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
LOL. I'm being boo'd!

I hope you're right, I just know it'll be very easy for them to think 5-2 is not too shabby heading into bye week...they won't actively tank the game, just a potential for a slight lack of focus and desire. Against a bad team, no problem. Against the Ravens? Big problem.

If we can't find the run game, it's going to be a baaaaaad day.
Bolded: GP, I don't think there's any way in hell this veteran leadership lets this team get into the mind set that "5-2 is not too shabby heading into bye week". I just don't think there's anyway that they will allow themselves to come out uninspired.

As far as the run game goes, if Dallas can run for 250+ with they offer at RB I don't see any reason Arian and Forsett can't gash them for that and more. I really don't see Tate being able to do much with the way his toe is. With the run game faring well, we all know what that leads to.

I really do hope this is the game where we shake the "We haven't beaten the Ravens" voodoo.

You do know about the "voodoo" don't ya?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote