View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #22
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need your help. Please. Begging. Cool Stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
So no Facebook, no help to you?
This is how you can help if you have no Facebook.

Go to this link: http://www.fan-cestry.com/?utm_sourc...n%3DFan-cestry

Sign up. It only shows a Facebook signup, but if you try to hit cancel, it will give you an option for a regular sign up.

Send an email to your friends to sign up. You can either send just the link above, or you can send the easily shareable blog post I wrote about it:

http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/20...-bowl-tickets/

On other message boards? Lots of NFL fans out there who want free SB tickets. Share it with them.

On Twitter? Ask people/athletes with a lot of followers to help you spread the word about this. If you get someone to do it, let me know here.

Work someplace cool? Ask your co-workers, friends to help out. One of my friends got everybody from her office to sign up.

The last day is Monday at midnight ET. So the good news is that this is a relatively short contest. But we need to get on this quick.

Any body else have ideas? My web connectivity is so bad at Reliant, I can't set up shop in the tailgates.

What I've learned in the world is that it is not easy to ask for help but that people are often cool and want to help when asked. And this is a relatively easy ask it because takes 5 minutes and could result in SB tix.