View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #14
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jets linebacker Calvin Pace says Pats run “borderline illegal” offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
My fault for reading your post wrong. Now that I look at it from that perspective, I get exactly what you're saying.

I know this dude is mouthing off because the Jets play the Patriots this week. He's hoping the league tells officials to pay more attention the the Pats no huddle offense.

For some reason, I've just grown to really dislike the Jets the past few years. Not sure why, but something about them just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's all the undeserved hype or something...
Blame it all on Rex Ryan, that's what I do, and I think it works. That pompous ass.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote