View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #23
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Huddle vs. Our Defense

i was talking to a buddy of mine about this before the packers game, we struggled last season against the hurry up offense as well (outside of an electric game against the falcons). the conclusion that i came to is that it takes wade phillips out of the game. when teams no huddle against us we have to play a vanilla package or pre-set calls, instead of getting our plays from the sideline. we saw what happened last year without wade, we were completely unable to make adjustments - and that's what i see happening against hurry up offenses, we become talent without direction and are forced to react on defense.