View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012   #30
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Boooooooooo!!!!

Yes, they appear to be a "mess in many areas" and they sure did lay one against Green Bay and I'll not judge anyone for being uncertain about how they feel of the Texan's chances this coming weekend. But I seriously doubt there is a single player/coach on the Texans willing to rationalize losing and electing to mail it in. I'm certain they've washed the stink of last Sunday off and are totally committed to beating the Ravens, despite their challenges.
LOL. I'm being boo'd!

I hope you're right, I just know it'll be very easy for them to think 5-2 is not too shabby heading into bye week...they won't actively tank the game, just a potential for a slight lack of focus and desire. Against a bad team, no problem. Against the Ravens? Big problem.

If we can't find the run game, it's going to be a baaaaaad day.