View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Texans vs Ravens Wk 7 Preview

I think your work has steadily improved each week, really good job! noticed no check mark for either special team, would have thought Jacoby Jones returning to Reliant would give Ravens an edge also given lack of production so far this season for Texans on special teams. I could see this game going into OT, just pray like heck Texans can pull it out, I wouldn't want to disappoint these home town fans two weeks in a row

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote