View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #23
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165649 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Huddle vs. Our Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Looks like they are going to, so we'll just have to wait to find out how effective J Jo can be.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...e-aac085e0ee65

(on CB Johnathan Josephs chances to play Sunday) Im thinking very positive about it, just me watching him. I really had him do nothing yesterday. He did work with the trainers today. Hes very upbeat, so well see where were at tomorrow, but Ive felt pretty good about him being there for us on Sunday, but until that happens. I think hes feeling pretty good about it today himself so well see.
Refer to my most recent post in the "Jonathan Joseph?" thread.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote