View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #25
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Welcome to the AGe of free agency and Cap limit LOL

Dreessen-Yeah he was a put on your miners helmet and lets do work kinda of guy but so is Garrett he was younger he was cheaper and did i mention hes younger faster and prob stronger then dreesseen .........but like alwasy lacks EXP

Winston....i think if said my opn on him he sucks dude in pass protecting is like on roller skates ..i think Newton is a Upgrade to him... give newton time

Brisiel- i liked him but he was hurt and old so yeah it was time

Leech- last year foster proved he didnt need leech to be a star nuff said

i really dont mind the Front office decesion to let these guys go look u gotta keep your core guyz they have a plan and pay scale there going to pay there players in the now and Future

they showed there piroitys are Paying Scahub paying your LT BROWN and in the future prob paying Cushing ...well maybe not now they already payed Andre

i guess next will to Obvs lock up JJWATT if we had kept all thoes guys down the line we would be struggling to Keep JJWATT is that what u WANT !!!!????
Who said anything about keeping all of them?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote