View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Huddle vs. Our Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
If the Texans insist on having J Jo out there, Wade will be quite limited in aggressiveness unless he wants to take the significantly increased risk of not being able to adequately cover the vertical game........and yet another week of potentially quick deadly scores.
Looks like they are going to, so we'll just have to wait to find out how effective J Jo can be.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...e-aac085e0ee65

(on CB Johnathan Joseph’s chances to play Sunday) “I’m thinking very positive about it, just me watching him. I really had him do nothing yesterday. He did work with the trainers today. He’s very upbeat, so we’ll see where we’re at tomorrow, but I’ve felt pretty good about him being there for us on Sunday, but until that happens. I think he’s feeling pretty good about it today himself so we’ll see.”
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote