View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jets linebacker Calvin Pace says Pats run “borderline illegal” offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The posters below me summed it up pretty well. I was just saying that in decades past, the offense wasn't set if the QB was waving his arms around, snapping his head to and fro, motioning this way and that, and the OL was moving around. The closest thing to crazy back then was the Cowboys OL standing up in unison and then setting, but even that had a clear stopping point at the bottom before they snapped the ball.

I couldn't care less if the defense is ready. They need to be quicker.
My fault for reading your post wrong. Now that I look at it from that perspective, I get exactly what you're saying.

I know this dude is mouthing off because the Jets play the Patriots this week. He's hoping the league tells officials to pay more attention the the Pats no huddle offense.

For some reason, I've just grown to really dislike the Jets the past few years. Not sure why, but something about them just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's all the undeserved hype or something...