View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Jets linebacker Calvin Pace says Pats run “borderline illegal” offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
ahh, that would make more sense to me.

I'm not saying it's true, need to see video, but a hurry up offense waiting for a defense just seem to undermine the whole point.
The posters below me summed it up pretty well. I was just saying that in decades past, the offense wasn't set if the QB was waving his arms around, snapping his head to and fro, motioning this way and that, and the OL was moving around. The closest thing to crazy back then was the Cowboys OL standing up in unison and then setting, but even that had a clear stopping point at the bottom before they snapped the ball.

I couldn't care less if the defense is ready. They need to be quicker.