View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #52
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Patterson reminds me alot of a young AJ. He has that kind of ability. He will shoot up the draft boards after the combine. Allen will end up as the only WR drafted higher than Patterson. (I think he will come out early.)

Hyde is small for a S. He got in trouble with the law. Doesn't seem like a future Texan to me. Give me Swearinger in the 4th. A CB I really like that could be available later is Tharold Simon from LSU. He's not flashy but he does his job. (3rd/4th rd.
I hope your right about Patterson coming out early that'll just add to the depth at WR and allow us to get a good one in the 2nd round. Personally I think he stays in school and is then in the top 10 in 2014.

I have to agree with BB when I look at Hyde I see a SS that would be very good depth behind Quin or in place of him if we lose Quin to FA. Thanks for the new name at CB, Tharold Simon, I haven't seen him yet.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote