View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #29
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Issues on Offense???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
the style of offensive we play anyways we dont need stud WR's we manily focus on TE's and RB and FB
I've heard this for years. The question becomes how long can one keep lying to oneself until one expects it to become the truth? I guess the answer depends on how badly one wants that lie to be a truth. And after last week, I guess many want it very badly.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote