View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #56
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
PPR league, offering Jordy Nelson or Antonio Brown for Ryan Matthews.
Well, I yanked this trade offer once Nelson got his third TD.

So now I have a few different ideas, I'd like to get one of his RBs: Lesean McCoy, Ryan Matthews, Frank Gore, Stevan Ridley or Mike Leshore. I think he would go straight up Nelson for Matthews or Gore, but I'm going to try to swing for McCoy.

In another league, some dude proposed Williams Powell and Jeremy Maclin for my Willis MacGahee and Malcom Floyd. I said no and countered with Reggie Wayne and FJax for Lesean McCoy and Maclin. We'll see what he thinks, but I doubt he would trade for that. His WRs suck though, and he has 4 good RBs.

Edit: He came back with an offer for Mccoy, Vick Ballard (RB Indy) and Maclin for Wayne, Fred Jackson, and Mcgahee. I have Adrian Peterson and a host of good WRs on my roster. I don't think I can swing that though, I need 3 RBs in case one gets hurt. I'm really thin at RB, which is why I'm trying to trade for one.

Wheelin and dealin...

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 10-18-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote