View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #2
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 259047 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Jets linebacker Calvin Pace says Pats run “borderline illegal” offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
No huddle / hurry up offense has been around for decades.

Is this guy saying it's not "fair"? Kinda' sounds a little whiny for an NFL football player, if you ask me.
The players are still supposed to set before they snap the ball. It's something that has definitely gotten worse over the years. I swear to God that Peyton Manning would never have gotten away with his BS in the '80s. Frankly, the QBs do the head bobbing, shoulder jerking false starts that used to be called but no longer really are.

So for Pace to say that they're not setting before they snap seems plausible to me. But I haven't watched much Pats ball, so just a general comment.