View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Issues on Offense???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Don't have the cash to get that done. We'll have to make some tough calls again this year I imagine. I think your best hope if you think we need to get another star WR is to invest the draft capital to do it.

I am not in the draft a high round WR because I would rather build the team elsewhere. I think you can get by without all pro WRs.
Also, a first-round receiver can be a hit-and-miss deal.

Blackmon, Floyd and Jenkins haven't showed up.
How about Baldwin from last year?
D. Thomas hasn't done much for the Broncos.
Neither has Kenny Britt (Titans).

The list goes on:
Ted Ginn (bust), Craig Davis (bust), A. Gonzales, Troy Williamson (#7 pick - bust), Mike Williams (#10 pick = bust), Matt Jones, Roy Williams #7, Reggie Willams #9. Michael Clayton (seriously under-archievers), Michael Jenkins, Rashaun Woods (bust).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote