View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #8
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Affordable Reliant Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by technosailor View Post
Nice! Last time I came in 2010, I had to pay the (albeit small) fee to ride the train. So it wasn't clear from that press release, compared to your comment, if this is contingent on having a day parking voucher. Can you clarify?
I don't think it's contingent on anything. Of course it did say "Texans fans"!

I'm guessing McNair is offsetting the cost somewhat in order to get more bodies to the game. There probably isn't that much normal 'ridership' on Sunday anyway.