View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Strange Texans Injury Report This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I don't think there's another game this season that will have the same impact on the standings as this game. Packers loss, oh-fer out the window, SNF, whatever...

In conference against the one other team that is on the same level? And it's Baltimore who's been whooping us in big games for years?

I'd rather win this game than damn near anything else happening. I'd also like Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs to play because like the saying goes....you gotta beat the man to be the man.
1st in the AFC would be great, but if we were to win this game but JoJo gets injured further, then it would be a hollow victory. Obviously, it would be great to have Joseph play well and win the game unscathed. I'm just going through hypotheticals though.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote