View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #49
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving in Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Ha, well come through Nashville and pick me up :-). I am strongly considering driving up too. It is 8 hours for me. Maybe southwest has the tickets cheap...
Might do that Kay! I've crunched some numbers, and I figured transportation for 4 people should be $100 each for gas round-trip from Houston. Unfortunately I have a pickup truck, so I need someone with a car to make this work, or I have to borrow a car from my family (not sure if that's an option yet). Driving my truck moves the gas price up from $400 to $600, and will only carry two people comfortably.

So if someone in Houston has a car & is up for a roadtrip to Detroit, send me a PM and let's get this thing rollin!

Last edited by TxDavid; 10-18-2012 at 05:07 PM.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote