View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Issues on Offense???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
Texans offense hasn't looked spectacular since Kyle left, I am wondering how much of Kubiaks genius came from Shanny's son when it came to offensive playcalling.
The reason our offense looked "spectacular" was because we chose to or had to pass more in the past; usually because we were behind in many games.

If you remember, there were people, myself included, who talked about all those yards our QBs got in garbage time some years back.

Last year, when Schaub had the fewest number of attempts per game, his yard per attempt (8.5) was his career high.

So far, our receivers had dropped a few more balls than they normally do.
And then there was that non-called PI that prevented AJ to get a very long catch (I can't remember exactly, but probably about 45-50 yards).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Yes, please bring back the half-back pass.
LOL!
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote