View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #7
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Strange Texans Injury Report This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I would sit him. Yes, this is an important game, but I'd rather have a healthy JoJo and lose this game instead of winning this game but risk JoJo to further injury.
I don't think there's another game this season that will have the same impact on the standings as this game. Packers loss, oh-fer out the window, SNF, whatever...

In conference against the one other team that is on the same level? And it's Baltimore who's been whooping us in big games for years?

I'd rather win this game than damn near anything else happening. I'd also like Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs to play because like the saying goes....you gotta beat the man to be the man.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote