Thread: Chicago Game
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #12
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chicago Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktfletch1 View Post
It looks like there are a quite few fans traveling to Chicago - we have a group of about 20 going - sitting in section 443, as this is the only way we could sit near eachother. I know this is a travel game offered by the Texans and we have also run into several fans in the stadium who say they are going.
Does anyone have any tailgate plans? It would be awesome to get a huge group of fans together. We are going all out in terms of dress and we can get pretty rowdy but we're a crazy nice group of fans -we just love to watch our boys play!
The Texans Hookah Tailgate will be in Chicago and they will have their own setup. One of the members post on here so he should be able to reply with more dets.

I will be tailgating with Bears fans that I know through PFUFA.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote