View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: No Huddle vs. Our Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Obviously, GB ran it to a "T" and didn't allow us to change personnel as needed. I remember seeing the Ravens run no huddle in a game I watched earlier this season and they executed it really well.

My concern is that if we don't make the correct adjustments from last week, this could be another blowout. Rice is a beast & they've got a great FB in Vonta. If we're relying on Quin to stop the run again, it's gonna be a long day unless a few more D lineman step up their game.

Anyone else worried about the same thing? Is the no huddle going to be our kryptonite?
It's all about match-ups. I think Wade's main package, 3 safeties is so versatile that the hurry up isn't really that big a deal, other than the big guys up front running out of gas.

It might not have worked out so well for us against Green Bay, but Flacco is not Rodgers & I'll take Glover Quin in the box against most teams.

Ray Rice is a haul, much worse than CJ2ypc, but the run game isn't a problem if we can get a lead, just like the Titans game. We need to limit the big plays & keep them out of the end-zone. Then the offense has to keep up it's part of the bargain, control the clock & score TDs.