View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #9
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Huddle vs. Our Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I've gotta be honest.

Last week our D played horrible and it could have been adjusting to no Cushing.

I kept waiting for the usual turnover that we've become acustomed to, but it never came. I kept waiting for that disciplined defense to make a stand, and it didn't happen.

We need to treat the game against GB like they treated the Alamo so long ago, and rally around the cry, "Remember the blowout at Reliant".

We can not afford to succomb to anyone on our own field and to be a legit SB contender, we have to beat at least one of Chicago or NE in their house in a regular season match up.
I think you meant Baltimore.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote