View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #23
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

This is going to be a hard damned game. Before the season started, I expected to lose the Packer game and I expected to lose this game.

There's a lot of stuff that we need to fix. Except for Watt, our front 7 is not showing up. With Cush out, our defense is taking a step back. Our offensive line has not gelled on the right side like we need it to and frankly, none of our guards are playing all that great.

But I watched the Ravens play the Cowboys and they're not looking all that dominant, either.

We have to get Arian going. We have to get Tate going. We have to show some stones by putting that Packer debacle behind us.

Like I said, a tough damned game. I think it's going to be 3 points one way or the other.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote