Thread: Chicago Game
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #3
ktfletch1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chicago Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Check THIS thread. Also consider sending an IM to Ryan Dove on facebook...we've got a group called Bulls on Parade (Travelin Texans) where we've got contacts documents, meetup places, etc. He can add you to see the details.
Thanks! I went through that thread already, but didn't see anything about anyone planning a tailgate. But I am glad to see all of the fans going! We might buy whole new tickets the day of the game if they are cheap enough (I met a fan who bought tickets to the Jets game the day of and paid $54/ ticket to sit a couple of rows behind the texans!) I am going to check out the traveling fans page- we do a game a year, it would be awesome to hook up with other fans when planning.

Also, we'll be out and about the city before the game decked out (I'm sure I'll look beyond silly - tutu and all!), hopefully we run into fans early in the day, as well!
ktfletch1 is offline   Reply With Quote