View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #8
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do NOT re-sell tailgate tickets for a profit

Personally I think the texans are messing up this whole tailgate thing...having to get tailgate passes to me is kind of ridiculous...all they would have to do is eliminate the tickets then charge $10-20 at the walk in entrances and either issue a wristband or a ticket...then during the game when the ambassadors walk around checking for the passes or wristband if you don't have one(because you rode in with someone) you pay them and they issue your band or ticket...problem solved...it would generate so much more revenue them it already does...I myself try to go to as many games as possible but sometimes it's not financially possible...but I still wanna be there tailgating and enjoying the atmosphere of game day...but limiting the amount of tickets to me is a shame...just my opinion

Card carrying member of RED SOX NATION
J7R7wilson is offline   Reply With Quote