View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #17
ktfletch1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

I have a good feeling about this game after Sunday's mess... Maybe I am being way to opetimistic, but I am expecting our boys to give us an early Christmas present:

Texans - 24
Ravens -10

They get a break from the Primetime spotlight and I don't think they want to go into the bye week following two losses. This would be a great win and maybe not a 'neccessary' win but an important one, nonetheless. I'd love to pushthe Ravens down to #2 and put some space between us and the rest of the AFC!

I know we had quite a few starters with limited practice yesterday, but it doesn't sound like it will affect them come Sunday. If this changes, I might have to come edit this post.. eke!
ktfletch1 is offline   Reply With Quote