View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #15
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

I'm going 24-17 Texans. I think the Ravens are going to miss Lewis's presence on the field and from the sideline but then again we miss Cush.....The Ravens can definitely put up some numbers on our D but all in all I fancy a tighter Texans defensive performance this time round...Hopefully the secondary can tighten up..Aaron Rodgers loves to spread the ball around as we know and although it'll be a totally different game against the Ravens our backs can't afford to allow the same separation that they did against the Pack. Was it just me or did we look like giving up huge yardage every time Rodgers threw up a big pass...to hell with that, I worried we'd give up a TD on many of those throws (Oh yeah, we did)...Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and James Jones all looked dangerous and capable of doing damage each time they went up..

Also, we MUST stop killing ourselves with these silly penalties. All that aside it won't be like playing the Packers...they were a wounded beast. We are the wounded beast and hopefully Ravens will be on the end of a cracking backlash!

Go Texans