View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need your help. Please. Begging. Cool Stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Is it possible to sign up without facebook?
I'm not sure. I'm on FB so I didn't know if it was automatically detecting it on my computer.

I was told there was another way to sign up other than FB but it didn't look like it when I tried.

I use FB because if you do journo sort of stuff you sort of have to, but nowadays, so much stuff is requiring FB log-ins. I figure you can always share as much or as little as you want, but that online privacy is sort of a unicorn these days. I've pretty much given up.