View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #14
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I won't predict.

The Texans laid a huge turd, they have a bye week right after the Ravens game, which means this team is capable of mailing it in early and rationalizing that they've got a nice 5-2 record to enjoy over our divisional rivals.

This team has to bounce back BIG TIME before I know which team we've got from week to week. Right now, they're a mess in many areas.

Boooooooooo!!!!

Yes, they appear to be a "mess in many areas" and they sure did lay one against Green Bay and I'll not judge anyone for being uncertain about how they feel of the Texan's chances this coming weekend. But I seriously doubt there is a single player/coach on the Texans willing to rationalize losing and electing to mail it in. I'm certain they've washed the stink of last Sunday off and are totally committed to beating the Ravens, despite their challenges.