View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #13
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I thought we came to the conclusion that TDobb isn't a big drop off from Cushing in the run game. Rushing the passer & pass coverage is where we're going to miss Cush.

If they put Kj on Jacoby, we'll see how much he's improved. We've also mentioned his lack of deep speed & catch up speed as limitations. He's better off on Bolden, like in the play-off game.

I'm not a defensive genius like Wade, but I would think we need to get better with our backend rotation & he needs to trust TDobb to do his job. Dobbins has got to step it up & so does our secondary.

I'm also hoping the familiarity we have with this team, playing them for the third time in less than a year, and the AFC Championship Game preview talk, Reed & Barwin will finally go off which will make all the backend stuff a lot easier.
I'm not sure who "we" is. There are a number of comments to support that, but if I'm the Ravens, I'm certainly going to test that theory. In fact, that may be my first goal. If my Defense is banged up, I want to run and keep my D on the sideline. Keep the game boring and give the Reliant crowd very little to cheer about.