View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #95
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

I like Jacoby and wish him all the best, except when he plays in Reliant on Sunday. I live in the Missouri City area and a lot of people I know think he is an ok guy. One of his former neighbors said that JJ and friends played their music loud and once things were quiet he assumed they had gone finally gone to bed. I got the impression the neighbor was speaking of living near a young single individual rather than him being a nuisance to the neighborhood.

Authentic has been my jersey of choice since I have been a season ticket holder. I must look into the name kits, because the way the players are here today, gone tomorrow jerseys have gotten to be quite expensive to stay current.

Of course, I have always gone cheap and ordered from Ebay and have been satisfied with the exception of two with the purchase. One was TO and the numbers were really sewn on loosely and they raveled, and the second was Sharper where the numbers on the back were so huge it was obviously fake. I purchased a Dez Bryant jersey last year or was it two, that I thought looked really good for about $40. Out of curiousity when I visited the pro shop, I compared mine with the one the rack and they were exactly the same with the exception of the pro shop price was $250.

I've read in another thread that some of the Texans had found a good deal on jerseys in $20ish range. I would like some feedback on buyers satisfaction and how close do they resemble the authentics. I really don't mind knockoffs if the quality is there because most with the stitched letters look great for years whereby the screened ones are about good for a year of washing before beginning to look better suited for wearing when washing the car.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote