View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
With the absense of Cushing, I think the run will be tested mightily, with a heavy dose of Vonta Leach and Ray Rice. If Houston can't stop that, lord help us. If Houston can, it will likely open up Pitta, T.Smith and I imagine we'd see a good helping of Jacoby(can KJ cover go routes all night?) who will likely be playing just beyond himself, so here's hoping for a Turnover.
I thought we came to the conclusion that TDobb isn't a big drop off from Cushing in the run game. Rushing the passer & pass coverage is where we're going to miss Cush.

If they put Kj on Jacoby, we'll see how much he's improved. We've also mentioned his lack of deep speed & catch up speed as limitations. He's better off on Bolden, like in the play-off game.

I'm not a defensive genius like Wade, but I would think we need to get better with our backend rotation & he needs to trust TDobb to do his job. Dobbins has got to step it up & so does our secondary.

I'm also hoping the familiarity we have with this team, playing them for the third time in less than a year, and the AFC Championship Game preview talk, Reed & Barwin will finally go off which will make all the backend stuff a lot easier.