View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #9
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 9223 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

With the absense of Cushing, I think the run will be tested mightily, with a heavy dose of Vonta Leach and Ray Rice. If Houston can't stop that, lord help us. If Houston can, it will likely open up Pitta, T.Smith and I imagine we'd see a good helping of Jacoby(can KJ cover go routes all night?) who will likely be playing just beyond himself, so here's hoping for a Turnover.

Either way, Ravens should put up points, so this is where our S/T and Offense has to click. I'm not confident. The homer in me wants a win, but I certainly see where the train is coming from.. Jets, Packers and now the Ravens... I should trust my gut, but going with my heart...

Texans 19 - Ravens 17(thanks to a Jacoby whoopsie)