View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012   #19
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 73838 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Issues on Offense???

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Also... Dwayne Bowe apparently wants out of KC pretty bad. What do you guys think about having him here? Two premier receivers? I think it would force other teams to respect the pass game much more, and open up the run game.
Don't have the cash to get that done. We'll have to make some tough calls again this year I imagine. I think your best hope if you think we need to get another star WR is to invest the draft capital to do it.

I am not in the draft a high round WR because I would rather build the team elsewhere. I think you can get by without all pro WRs.