View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #16
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83899 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Issues on Offense???

Just as a side note... I don't remember Kubiak running end-arounds that much last year or in 2010, when I really started watching the Texans. For all the veterans on the board or the fans who've been fans for longer than I have - are the end-arounds new for Kubiak? Did he use them before 2010 more often? I like the 10 yard pickups we get from Keyshawn on these plays. It's not a play he runs too many times, but... I think Keyshawn is going to be a solid contributor in this offense given more snaps and if he fixes whatever concerns with his hands existed.

Then again, my memory tends to throw in events of its own liking, but the end arounds do seem to be moderately effective.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote