Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #129
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Mike Lombardi said that.

The next time he gets something right about the Texans will be his first time.

He's a generalist that has a terrible feel for the Texans...often what he writes is completely off base.

As for these comments, I'm not sure how he can judge that from the games to date. The Texans haven't had to target AJ much because they've had so many leads, playing against bad offenses that they need to take few risks against. They are also not playing him as many snaps, working the new guys in.

So that combo of things means few needs to unleash AJ this season so far. There was a little bit in the Denver game, mostly because they were facing the Peyton, wanted to get some points on the board, maybe take a few more risks.
I'm throwing this out there, but did Mike Lombardi get fired from a dysfunctional organization (who seriously lended himself towards that dysfunctionality) offer an opinion that the Texans were "soft"??

Is this the same guy??

AWESOME!! I totally respect this asshat's opinions on anything???

Steph, feel free to copy and paste on his lame-ass time line!!