View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #5
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 65939 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Ravens. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I predict we will complain unless we win by 40 points, trying to push the score even higher inside the 2 minute warning.

No **** i love it how we have a 14 point lead with 2 full quarters left and we WILL NOT chunk it down the field, but the packers with a 17 point lead are still throwing trying to score, damn i wish Kubiak would humiliate teams like the packers humiliated us.