Thread: Reliant's Turf
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #38
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant's Turf

I was watching other games on League Pass on Sunday and was commenting to my friend how many players were slipping at the line of scrimmage trying to change direction...and these were on the field turf. In other words, I didn't see any more slipping in our game than I did in the other games. During our game, I could really notice more seams than usual as well, and it appeared to be getting chewed up more than normal. I blame global warming.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote