View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #93
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
A real jersey's is damn near indestructable. I've got a couple of the high-end real ones from the early years when the Texans first started. One was a Boselli and the other was a Carr. Now the Carr jersey is a Schaub (Thank you Matt for keeping that number) and the other is waiting on me to decide what name/number kit to order from Eastern Lettering because I'm tired of waiting for another #71 to emerge.

I have a bunch of other jerseys but they're all fakes that ran around $25 each. It's not worth it to me to pay for anything more expensive than that. Right now if I was going to spend a bunch of money on a jersey AJ would be about the only player it would make sense to spend that kind of cash on. $80 will be good-to-go for years after he's retired. Maybe Watt or Cushing or Foster but only time will tell. I'd have thought Mario & DeMeco's jerseys would have been like that but they're gone.
I know, I love the material they are made out of, I was speaking more along the lines of players.

But I'm with you, I love Jerseys too.