View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #86
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
At this point, yeah, I agree.

However, by the end of the season? Manning will have that team fine tuned like a well-oiled machine. You could already see it happening last Monday night. I did not turn the 24-0 game off at halftime because I was curious about Manning. Dude just blew my mind....again.

I say it's our destiny in a quasi-facetious sort of way. Part of me is way to cynical to believe in karma. But I'd be lying if I said another little part of me thinks there's some voodoo mojo going on with the ancient Indian burial grounds under Reliant & the Astrodome. I don't believe in curses, but if I did, I would certainly believe Houston football teams suffer from at least one of them.

Something in my mind tells me that the Broncos win their division and we end up facing them at some point in the playoffs. I'd rather go against the Pats or Ravens, as well...but...it's that Manning thing.
Manning in the playoffs and Manning in the regular season are almost two completely different players. If that Broncos team keeps putting itself in gigantic holes every week that they have to claw out of I'm not feeling too bad about having to face him again in crunch time.