View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Battle Red Tailgate 10/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
That was my sister. I'll grab the recipe for you.

THANKS David! If my grandkids approve I can assure you it is something special! They are esp picky, esp with cheese and mac! I didn't try it at the tailgate, but, can't wait to make up a batch!!

Katie! I didn't get to try the sausage balls either! Come to think about it, I think I was so busy visiting I forgot to eat much! We sure had a lot of food too. I did try one of Danny's taco's and it was AWESOME! Not a place to be if ya wanna lose weight!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote