View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #6
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117593 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Issues on Offense???

Not sure if this comment is better suited for the college ball section... but should WR be a 1st or 2nd round pick? I'm very worried about finding a #1 receiver as heir to Andre for the franchise. We struck gold with Dre so long ago that we haven't really bothered to look for another talent. I'm not sure who fits the Andre mold heading into the draft - and I think the FO would look for someone like Andre - a big strong guy (not Megatron big mind) who runs crisp clean routes and beats DBs with technique more than pure physicality.

I think a WR #1 who gets to learn some from Andre would help revitalize our pass offense some more. Dre's not going to be around forever, so we need to find someone who can do as much as he did for this franchise.

What do y'all think? I've read somewhere on this forum that Andre has a groin injury that's been nagging him. Maybe that's the reason for his somewhat inconsistent production...
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote