View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #209
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post

DTE also lost alot of credibility when he makes claims that Kareem Jackson shouldn't be starting on the Texans. He's having an awesome season.
I didn't mind him when he first came in. It was when he posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
what about sticking with underperforming players (travis johnson,zac diles,amobi okoye, jacoby jones, kevin walter, and now his latest project kareem jackson) for far too long? Looks like conor barwin will be joining that list soon.
That's when he lost credibility for me. Like I said, time and time again. Kubiak should not be blamed for defensive players, that goes on the DC. He also doesn't understand how important K Walter is to our offense, and, he even named a player who wasn't even here for the Kubiak era. I feel like he mushes his history together.

That and he calls us butthurt when we disagree with him. We talk football here, not shove our opinions down other's throats. If you wanna do that, go to a Tea Party rally or something.....

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote