View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #204
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37668 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

I'm pretty sure DTE is a nice guy, and he loves the Texans... but I can only take so much pessimism from one person. He's extremely close to being the second guy on my ignore list. Throw in a good comment here & there. Texans made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs last season w/ a 3rd string qb, and they are 5-1 this seasons, so they are obviously doing some stuff right.

You don't like the Kubiak/Schaub regime... we get it. It's a fair stance. But don't rub it into our faces every time a little bad thing happens to the Texans.

DTE also lost alot of credibility when he makes claims that Kareem Jackson shouldn't be starting on the Texans. He's having an awesome season.
dream_team is online now   Reply With Quote